Custom 200 grand piano
The touch is precise, responsive and balanced. The tone has a particular singing quality that, in the treble register, adopts a delicate percussive bell-like characteristic. The bass is pure and rounded, with minimal inharmonicity. The mid range has a mystical, dark quality. Ideally suited to the pianist with a preference for a subtle, mellow tone.
Quality continues with a high standard of finishing: the superbly elegant cabinet features a contrasting polished birds-eye maple finish to the inner rim.
The red-beech capped vertically laminated (maple) bridge is engineered to provide the most efficient and consistent conduction of string resonance to the soundboard, whilst achieving a rounded, sonorous tone.
- Vertically-laminated maple and mahogany bridge
- Elegant Contrasting Polished Bird-Eye Maple finished Inner Rim
- Bevelled Edge on Top Lid
- Elegant Tapered Legs with Spade Feet and Premium Solid Brass Castors
- Fully Adjustable Music Desk
- Soft Close Fallboard (keyboard lid)
- Wide-tail design (maximises string length and soundboard area for a fuller bass register)
- Full Duplex Scaling
- Tapered Premium Spruce Soundboard
- Solid wood Sharps
- Highly responsive traditional-designed action (no plastic parts)
- Custom Hammers (walnut moulding, underfelted) with premium Wurzen felt
- British Hainsworth Keyboard Felt and Cloth
- Solid beech key inserts at balance point, improves feel and extends key durability
- Quality Assured: Global Standard ISO9001:2000 Certification
- Intelligent Scaling with Precision CNC Milled and Drilled Wet Sand Cast Iron Frame
Included Services and Accessories
- Comprehensive bespoke preparation
- Konzert Piano Stool (deep buttoned leather seat, adjustable)
- 5 Year Guarantee
|Polished Ebony (black)||£14,000|
Visit our exclusive showrooms to audition these instruments. Please call or email to make your informal appointment.