Studio 125 upright piano
The moment you play the Studio 125 upright piano, you will appreciate its warm, rich tone with an extraordinarily deep and pure bass.
An impressive combination of increased string length, soundboard area and 5 solid spruce backposts make for these tonal refinements.
Increased action height provides extended leverage, giving greater control, balance and expression.
We recommend the Venables & Son Studio-125 for the advanced player seeking a lyrical tone and responsive touch. The relatively low price is a welcome bonus.
- Tapered Premium Spruce Soundboard
- Solid wood Sharps
- Fully Braced Back (4 solid spruce backposts)
- Highly responsive traditional-designed action (no plastic parts)
- Custom Hammers (walnut moulding, underfelted) with premium Wurzen felt
- British Hainsworth Keyboard Felt and Cloth
- Solid beech key inserts at balance point, improves feel and extends key durability
- Quality Assured: Global Standard ISO9001:2000 Certification
- Intelligent Scaling with Precision CNC Milled and Drilled Wet Sand Cast Iron Frame
Included Services and Accessories
- Comprehensive bespoke preparation
- Klassik Piano Stool (fine cord inset top, adjustable)
- 5 Year Guarantee
|Polished Ebony (black)||£5,995|
Visit our exclusive showrooms to audition these instruments. Please call or email to make your informal appointment.